Updated: Jan 19
Maxava’s DR software is a one-stop solution based on clear contractual terms and agreed-upon SLAs that lets your business establish a robust DR footprint at an inclusive and predictable monthly cost. At the same time, it eliminates the day-to-day management of the replication process and the burden of managing and maintaining duplicate hardware. Daily backups can be replaced with near real-time backups that deliver faster rollover times, while at the same time eliminating the many expenses associated with maintaining an on-premise DR solution.
1. Hardware is a capital outlay that needs to be refreshed every three or four years Cloud DR - Hardware Infrastructure - CPW, Storage & Memory Included!
2. IBM Software Maintenance and Hardware Maintenance is expensive Cloud DR - All Hardware, Software Maintenance and Licensing included!
3. Data Centre Costs are expensive and can be up to $3,000 per month alone for rack-space. Cloud DR - Data Centre Costs included!
4. Network Costs are often a forgotten overhead when calculating on premise DR costs Cloud DR - Network Costs & Monitoring is included!
5. Replication software & monitoring – replace your in-house replication product Maxava HA Enterprise+ Real-time replication & ongoing monitoring Mi8 to Cloud DR included!
6. Only pay for what you need when you need it Cloud DR - CPW & Memory can be increased on demand as required meaning you only pay for the minimum resources until you need more!
7. Let Maxava monitor and manage your DR server hosted on Cloud DR Maxava Mi8 can be used to monitor and manage the end to end DR environment!
This article is written by Simon O'Sullivan, Senior Vice President of Maxava